
Genre: Heavy Metal
Country: Sweden
Year: 1985
Label: Polydor Records 825 733-2
Track List:
01. Prelude
02. I'll See The Light, Tonight
03. Don't Let It End
04. Disciples Of Hell
05. I'm A Viking
06. Overture 1383
07. Anguish And Fear
08. On The Run Again
09. Soldier Without Faith
10. Caught In The Middle
11. Marching Out
Band Members:
Anders Johansson Drums
Jeff Scott Soto Vocals
Jens Johansson Electric/Acoustic Keyboards
Marcel Jacob Bass
Yngwie Malmsteen All Electric/Acoustic Guitars, Backing Vocals
Link To Downloads In Comments
Password: hfh71
5 comments:
Download
I got an error when I extracted the files.
! M:\M\Malmsteen, Yngwie, J\Yngwie_J._Malmsteen_-_Marching_Out.rar: CRC failed in the encrypted file Yngwie J. Malmsteen - Marching Out\11 Yngwie J. Malmsteen - Marching Out.mp3 (wrong password ?)
! M:\M\Malmsteen, Yngwie, J\Yngwie_J._Malmsteen_-_Marching_Out.rar: Unexpected end of archive
@ Droid i just re-tested the password and it is correct hfh71. Make sure you are not using CAPS
Still the same result, the last track won't extract for me.
I copied & pasted the password just to make sure even before I commented the first time.
If its just the last track that won't extract then its not the password. All i can suggest is you download the file again, as it worked perfectly for me when i re-downloaded the file to check
Post a Comment