We are pleased to welcome Seventeen to our Uploader Team


ShoutMix chat widget
All uploads were ripped at 320kbps by Dee Dee, hfh71 or Seventeen .
If you like what you download please support the artists and buy their CD.


World Map

Wednesday, 14 January 2009

Voodoo X - Vol.1 The Awakening (1989)


Genre: Melodic Rock
Country: USA
Year: 1989
Label: Now And Then NTHEN16

Track List:
01. I'm On Fire
02. Voodoo Queen
03. A Lover Like You
04. Don't Bother Me
05. Into The Night
06. What Can I Do
07. The Awakening
08. One Riff (With A Lot Of Attitude)
09. Have You Had Enough
10. Like A Knife
11. Happy Birthday
12. Voodoo Queen [Ritual Mix] (Bonustrack)
13. Air That I Breathe (Bonustrack)

Band Members:

Ivan Wong Bass, Backing Vocals
Jean Beauvoir Lead/Backing Vocals, Rhythm/Lead Guitars, Keys
Jörn-Uwe Fahrenkrog-Petersen Keyboards, Backing Vocals
Luecke Lake Drums, Backing Vocals
Tommy Lafferty Lead/Rhythm/Acoustic Guitars, Backing Vocals

Link To Downloads In Comments

Password: hfh71