
Genre: Hard Rock
Country: USA
Year: 2008
Label: Demolition
Track List:
01. What You Don't Know
02. The Kids Are Back
03. Under The Blade
04. Destroyer
05. Like a Knife In The Back
06. Burn In Hell
07. Ride To Live
08. Shoot 'Em Down
09. You Can't Stop Rock 'N' Roll
10. The Fire Still Burns
11. We're Not Gonna Take It
12. The Price
13. I Am, I'm Me
14. I Wanna Rock
15. Come Out And Play
16. S.M.F.
DVDRip Info:
Content: Video and Audio
Duration: 1 hr 37 min 25 sec
Data Rate: 1338 kbps (ave)
Video Info: 640 x 480, 29.971 fps
Audio Info: 44100 Hz, 128.0 kbps, stereo
Band Members:
A.J. Pero Drums, Percussion, Backing Vocals
Dee Snider Lead & Backing Vocals
Eddie Ojeda Lead & Rhythm Guitars, Backing Vocals
Jay Jay French Lead & Rhythm Guitars, Backing Vocals
Mark Mendoza Bass, Backing Vocals
Link To Downloads In Comments
3 comments:
CD
Download CD
DVDRip
Download Pt. 1
Download Pt. 2
Download Pt. 3
Download Pt. 4
Download Pt. 5
Download Pt. 6
Download Pt. 7
YOU BEAUTY!
This is soooooooooooooo COOL!
Thanx!
....but I am terrible trouble obtaining Part 2 (rapidshite claims I am downloading a file...when I am not).
Could you possibly upload this part elsewhere?
Post a Comment