We are pleased to welcome Seventeen to our Uploader Team


ShoutMix chat widget
All uploads were ripped at 320kbps by Dee Dee, hfh71 or Seventeen .
If you like what you download please support the artists and buy their CD.


World Map

Friday, 16 January 2009

Talisman - Five Men Live (2005)


Genre: Melodic Rock
Country: Seden
Year: 2005
Label: Frontiers Records FRCD235

Track List:
Disc 1
01. Break Your Chains
02. Color My XTC
03. Fabricated War
04. Mysterious
05. Skin On Skin
06. Tears In The Sky
07. Crazy
08. In Make Believe
09. Scream Of Anger
10. If Only Your Would Be My Friend
11. Break It Down Again
12. I Will Be Waiting
13. NJBBWD
14. Outta My Way
15. Fredrik Akesson Solo
16. Standing On Fire
17. I Don't Know

Disc 2
01. Break Your Chains
02. Color My XTC
03. Fabricated War
04. Tears In The Sky
05. Crazy
06. Break It Down Again
07. Mysterious
08. Standing On Fire
09. In Make Believe
10. I Will Be Waiting

Band Members:

Fredrik Akesson Guitars
Howie Simon Guitars
Jaime Borger Drums
Jeff Scott Soto Vocals
Marcel Jacob Bass

Link To Downloads In Comments

Password: hfh71