
Genre: Melodic Rock
Country: USA
Year: 1992
Track List:
Disc 1
01. I Believe (5:48)
02. Keep The Faith (5:45)
03. I'll Sleep When I'm Dead (4:44)
04. In These Arms (5:19)
05. Bed Of Roses (6:34)
06. If I Was Your Mother (4:27)
07. Dry County (9:52)
08. Woman In Love (3:48)
09. Fear (3:05)
10. I Want You (5:35)
11. Blame It On The Love Of Rock 'n' Roll (4:23)
12. Little Bit Of Soul (5:47)
13. Save A Prayer (5:57)
Disc 2
01. Keep The Faith
02. In These Arms
03. Blaze Of Glory
04. I'll Be There For You
05. Lay Your Hands On Me
06. Bad Medicine
07. Bed Of Roses (Acoustic)
08. Never Say Goodbye (Acoustic)
Band Members:
Alec John Such Bass
David Bryan Keyboards
Jon Bon Jovi Vocals
Richie Sambora Guitars, Backing Vocals
Tico Torres Drums, Percussion
Link To Downloads In Comments
Password: hfh71
1 comment:
Download Disc 1
Download Disc 2
Post a Comment